Code 8

Add Reply

Charani, Mirela, 48 | Telepath | monica bellucci
Mirela Charani
 Posted: Jun 20 2017, 12:46 AM
Class 5

Mirela Charani

• full name: Mirela Simza Charani
  • occupation: trader, criminal, mind reader, fortune teller, underground railroad operator.
  • power/class: Telepath - 5

• face claim: Monica Bellucci
  • height: 5'7"
  • tattoos: Several, small and hidden
  • piercings: ears
  • scars: nothing notable

• sexuality: heterosexual
  • relationship status: "divorced"
  • current partner: none
  • parents: Kisiya and Fennix Charani (both deceased)
  • siblings: Patrin Charani (44), Saiera Charani (38)
  • children: Noah Erikkson (29), Gunari Charani (24), Qetsiyah Charani (24)

• physical ailments: reduced hearing in her left ear
  • mental ailments: haha none
  • allergies: none
  • addictions: grandchildren
  • smoking: former
  • drinking: occasionally
  • drug use: rarely

Dear Diary

June 20th, 2023

Daj told me to write down my feelings. She and Dat seem to think it will help me sort things out with all the voices I hear. To help me find myself. So here it goes.

We're in this little place called Winamac in Indiana. I'm spending my eleventh birthday here with the rest of the family. I don't think we'll stay here long because Patrin already got in trouble for stealing the silverware from a nearby picnic table while the gadjos were hiking. He's only eight. How's he supposed to know what to steal and what to leave alone?

I almost got into trouble because I was supposed to be watching him, but they've been treating me differently since I got my powers last year. I think they're afraid of me. Or at least they're afraid for me. It's hard to tell the difference sometimes.

It's time to go. The gadjos are yelling something about Trump's America.

Dear Diary

November 4th, 2027

We've been in Eminence, Missouri for months now and I'm so ready to leave. There's nothing to do here. Not even any cute boys. I hate it when my parents pick a location so remote that I can't even get to town on my own. They did let me drive a couple times, but after I scraped the side mirror off on a tree, they made me stop until I'm older. I think it was just because Saiera was in the car with me and she's only five.

Anyway, they said they wanted to stay for a little while longer. What they didn't say was that they wanted to stay until after the election so they'd know which direction to go. Honestly, they still treat me like a child. I'm thirteen and I can read minds. I understand why we stayed, but it's moving day. Finally.

I just hope I can find the carving Papo made for me. I think I sat it down while we were in town and I can't find it anywhere. I know mermaids aren't real, but the carving is so pretty and I don't want to lose it.

But onto the really juicy stuff. I've been doing a bit of prying and Saiera thinks she's developing powers but she's too afraid to test it. Before we leave, I'm going to talk to her about it and help her. That way if something bad happens, well... we're already leaving so what can it hurt?

Thanks to my powers I also found out that Papo is sick but I don't know how bad it is. I know he's old. It's another reason to find my carving. I hope we can stop and look for it.

Dear Diary

January 29th, 2030

Daj is teaching me tarot today and I'm so excited. I know it's a load of bull, but I still think it's interesting. And with my powers, it will be great to make money. Even if they suspected something, I could just make them forget. Or make them forget they already paid me so I get paid twice. Daj says people will pay lots of money because we're "authentic." I'm so happy that I'm getting old enough to contribute besides doing the wash and helping with meals.

Oh, we've moved to White Deer, Texas. It's a good place for the winter. We're far enough north that we get some snow, we're close to the mountains which are pretty, but we're not so far north that we're getting blasted with cold. But this might be my favorite place yet because of a certain someone who will so far remain nameless. He's so dreamy. And Roma.

I mean, we do run across other groups from time to time so it's not like holy crap another Roma better mark the calendar. And I'm going on eighteen now and especially with how traditional Dat is, I'm kinda hoping they arrange something with him.

Dear Diary

May 30th, 2030

We're still in White Deer but we might be leaving soon. I was hoping to stay for multiple reasons. One, I don't want to go to a new school for senior year. Two, I do actually have friends here. Three, Luca. I turn eighteen next month and even though my parents have so far refused to make anything official, I've been spending most of my extra time with Luca. He's amazing and he always makes me laugh. And his thoughts are genuine. And okay, everyone has bad thoughts sometimes. I know that better than most people. But Luca has less than most. He loves humor and he makes my day brighter. He makes me feel normal, even when I pry.

But like I said, we might have to leave soon. Patrin is getting teased at school. So is Saiera. Truthfully, we all get teased but I don't mind it so much when it's myself. I can protect myself. Saiera's too timid to stand up for herself and she's trying to keep her powers hidden. and Patrin... he can't do much. Don't get me wrong. I love my brother, but he's not a fighter. Not even with words, and I hate to see the other kids get to him. I've been expressly forbidden from screwing with anyone's mind in retribution, but who's to say a few bad dreams are my fault?

In unrelated news, Papo finally passed a couple months ago. Mami still seems lost without him. I don't think she'll last the winter with her grief. It's a sad note to end on, but I hope I have happy news to report soon.

Dear Diary

September 20th, 2030

Writing from Nebraska. I was right about Mami. We just left her funeral. I'm not sure why, but I found the whole thing a little beautiful. She was an amazing woman and there was family and food and a huge bonfire. That's something outsiders have never understood. It was a celebration of her life, her legacy, her family who would continue on and hold her traditions. We all said goodbye to her in the best of ways.

I wanted to get that out before I move on.

Luca has decided to travel with us. I've never been more in love. I never thought I could be. Perhaps that's why I took Mami's funeral as well as I did. I have something to look forward to. He's going to travel with us and Luca doesn't really believe in marriage, so that's out of the question, but I know his reasons. And I'm okay with that. We will be married in the eyes of our people and that's all I need.

Dear Diary

October 30th, 2030

I think I'm pregnant.

I haven't told Luca yet, but he suspects. I don't often throw up without reason and to be honest, I'm a little terrified. Not of what Luca will say, but of being a mother. I'm only eighteen. I'm not ready. I know I should be, but I'm not. But I also know that no mother ever really feels ready. It's just new and I cried because I saw a flower today and I'm so tired and everything hurts.

But it's a good kind of hurt, I think. Growing pains, Papo would have said.

Underneath all the panic, I'm excited. I have this tiny life inside of me. I can't wait to pick out a name and get little clothes. Daj could make a quilt for cold nights. I'm terrified that something could go wrong and I should probably leave google alone for awhile, but I have a purpose now, if that makes any sense. Could just be the hormones talking.

Dear Diary

April 3rd, 2031

I take back everything I said about feeling any sort of glow. My back is killing me. I haven't seen my feet in weeks. We're in Ohio for now and I think we're going to stay here until after the baby is born. Our camper is nice enough but it doesn't take the bumps out of the roads and my bladder gets enough abuse from tiny feet.

Luca got me a new necklace today, too. He won't confirm or deny, but I think it's a real emerald. I think he's trying to bribe me into not cursing him into oblivion when the labor pains begin. I might take pity on him.

Dear Diary

June 24th, 2031

He's perfect. My little Noah. So much hair I laughed when I first saw him. Great Ganesh that hurt, though. The boy has a big head and that did me no favors. And what women say about forgetting the pain is a lie. You don't forget, but it's worth it. My little čabo.

Dear Diary

Feburary 14th, 2032

Life is hard. It's not impossible, but it's hard. All said, Noah is a good baby, but he is still a baby and that comes with all that babies entail. Dirty diapers and spit up and endless laundry. He's crawling now and getting into everything. I caught him trying to eat a rock today. Luca has been amazing with him, but having a child has meant less time to find work. We're okay for now, but I worry about our future. It's the curse of motherhood, to always worry. I worry once for myself, twice for Luca, and three times for Noah.

I've started telling fortunes here in Baraboo, Wisconsin. I'd probably make better money in The Dells, but I don't want to draw too much attention that a big tourist city would bring. I'm still unregistered, and I'd like to keep it that way for as long as possible, which also means whatever fortunes I read can't be too accurate.

Patrin has found himself a girlfriend, finally. It'll be awhile before Noah has any cousins because he's just fifteen, but you never know. Saiera is nine now. I can't believe how fast she's growing. Soon, I'll have to employ her as a babysitter.

Dear Diary

July 21st, 2035

Noah stole my powers last week. Not only is my son a little troublemaker, but he's Special. In a way, I was hoping that he'd take after his father in that regard. I don't want him to be labeled as an outcast any more than he already will be for being Roma. But he is. It was rather strange to be without my own powers. Everything was almost painfully quiet. And since I developed my powers at a rather young age, I know exactly how confusing it is to hear other people's thoughts. It was confusing for me at ten. It was even more confusing for my son. He's only four.

I was hoping it would only last for a few hours at the most, but he kept my powers for almost two days exactly. As soon as I got them back, I blocked the memory of the incident from him, as well as everything he gleaned from the experience. He will have a normal childhood if it's the last thing I do.

Dear Diary

December 29th, 2035

I was more afraid today than I've ever been in my life. Noah is a rambunctious child, and woefully independent. That being said, when he wanted to play in the snow, I thought he would get some extra energy out and perhaps sit quietly for awhile later. If Luca hadn't been there, I'm afraid to admit what would have happened. I was occupied with dinner and although I kept looking out the window to make sure he was okay, Noah fell through the ice at the lake's edge. Luca jumped in and saved him. I'm never letting that kid out of my sight again.

On a side note, Dat has told Noah that he will go to hell if he eats eggs. The poor child believes him.

Dear Diary

May 16th, 2036

Stupid, stupid fucking gadjos. Just because a child is playing in the park alone does not mean he is neglected. I'm so angry I could burn the world down with a thought. Unfortunately, I'm being held in some warehouse while they try to determine what class I am. And they have my son. They won't even tell me where he is until the registration is complete. Luca hasn't been allowed to see me. Nobody has. And they have my son. All because he was playing in the park and some idiot gadje woman didn't see me a block away. Some idiot gadje woman who didn't know I was listening to my son's thoughts the whole time and would know instantly if he was in danger. Some stupid, decaying corpse of a whore who got my son taken from me.

I will get my čabo back and I will make them regret the day they dared lay a hand on him.

But I have to be careful. I can't let them know how angry I am because Noah's life isn't the only one I'm protecting.

Dear Diary

August 1st, 2036

They took him. They took him from me. They said I was potentially dangerous and they have no idea how right they were. God, watching that verdict come down, even knowing the direction it was headed before anyone said a word... but I couldn't stop it. I couldn't make them see. Not without revealing I wasn't the class one I'm registered as. Not without putting my unborn baby in danger. I will find Noah and bring him home. I don't care what it takes. He'll just have to hang on for a little while. I'll find him. I swear it.

Dear Diary

November 18th, 2036

I never expected to be pregnant with twins. Right now, they're the only things holding me together. My little miracles. They're keeping me from completely losing my mind, as I've been unable to find Noah. I was given no information on where he was going or who was going to be taking care of him. And it pains me to know that they won't look after him properly. They won't know how he doesn't like blankets up under his chin or that he's going through a phase where he doesn't want to wear pants on Tuesdays. They won't know how to comfort him or what he needs.

It's putting too much stress on my relationship with Luca. He feels inadequate because it's impossible to cheer me up. He keeps reminding me that Noah is strong willed enough to survive anything the gadjos throw at him, but he's missing the point. I don't want anything thrown at my child. I just want him home to meet his little siblings soon. I'm going to keep looking, no matter what.

Dear Diary

May 10th, 2037

I was given new life today. More specifically, two new lives. I've named them Qetsiyah and Gunari. Siyah's already the loud one and I can tell she'll be trouble. Gunari is quieter and making the cutest faces. Thankfully they're both asleep and I can get some rest. I'm sorry I ever complained about pregnancy with only one baby. Two is harder, but they're perfect. Once again, completely worth the pain.

Noah will be six, soon. It's been almost a full year since that day at the park. We're staying in California for now in case he's somewhere nearby, but I haven't been able to find anything. I wonder how he'd react to two new little babies to play with.

Dear Diary

September 15th, 2037

Luca and I were arguing again today. I want to do more to keep other mothers from getting their children taken away just because they're Special. Luca would rather stay out of it to protect our family. I hate to say it, but he might be right. I couldn't bear the thought of losing another child. The babies are only four months old and I don't want to do anything at all to endanger them. But how can I just sit by and do nothing?

Dear Diary

March 30th, 2039

I have never seen a child more bright and endearing than Qetsiyah. It won't be long before she starts giving me gray hairs. We went into town today (Paradise, California) and she let a strange older man simply pick her up and hold her. I was watching and listening, obviously, and the man was captivated by her, but it worries me. Gunari seemed confused by the entire thing where he watched from my arms. They're not yet two years old. They don't understand why talking to strangers might be dangerous.

Dear Diary

July 30th, 2043

Luca has left us. I wish I felt more about his decision, but I simply don't. We are not the people we once were. The loss of our son has changed him and I both, and in different ways. I know Luca will look for him as I will, and in that, perhaps it's for the best that we split up. But for our marriage? I believe that time of my life is over.

Now it's up to me to keep them safe. Not an easy job when they're old enough to be independent, but not old enough to understand the dangers of the world.

Dear Diary

October 2nd, 2047

Still no word about Noah, but Qetsiyah came up to me today with bright red hair. I seem to have a penchant for producing Special children. Time will tell for Guni.

Dear Diary

October 30th, 2047

Not much time, apparently. Guni's having fun growing flowers all around the RV. I'm keeping them close to home as much as possible. They're ten now, and understand the need to keep their abilities quiet from the public, but that doesn't mean one well-placed temper tantrum couldn't cause an earthquake. It seems fitting that Guni doesn't have much of a temper. Siyah's powers can still get her exposed, but aren't as likely to harm someone in the process, for which I'm grateful.

Still no word about Noah. I'm beginning to lose hope.

Dear Diary

January 14th, 2053

My idiot brother landed himself in jail. I knew he was innocent but I couldn't prove it without letting Enforcers know I'm not some meager class one. It wasn't until after Siyah brought him home that I read her mind and learned the truth. That fifteen-year-old girl had walked into the police station and walked her uncle right out. I could have murdered her with my bare hands if I wasn't so grateful that she was safe and that Patrin was home. But considering the circumstances, it was time to leave. I think we'll head North.

Dear Diary

December 26th, 2053

We had a good Christmas, though Guni still has his cough. I'm worried about him. Daj told me I was just being overprotective because of Noah, that whatever bug Guni's landed himself with will work itself out of his system soon enough. She doesn't see him the way I do, and she doesn't know of his own worries. It's not just a cough. He's so tired all the time. Even Siyah has noticed and she's out thieving all the time. I should have a talk with her soon about that.

Dear Diary

Feburary 5th, 2054

I'm writing from the hospital. Gunari is asleep, but it's not good and I don't know what to do to help him. I even yelled at Daj earlier for telling me it was nothing. I can't lose another child. I won't survive it. He has to live through this terrible infection.

I should have left hours ago, but every time the hospital staff comes in, I simply make them forget that they've seen Siyah and I sitting here in the dark. I won't leave. I can't.

Dear Diary

March 1st, 2054

I'm so afraid. The antibiotics aren't working the way that they should be and I feel like I'm going to lose my little čabo. I've scarcely left his side since he was brought into the hospital and I know I can't keep going on like this and neglecting Siyah, but what choice do I have? Guni's getting a biopsy now and hopefully that will tell us more.

Siyah's still thieving. I would tell her to stop but right now, that might be the only thing keeping us afloat, not that I would tell her that. These problems are too big for children. I don't doubt that they could understand, but they shouldn't have to. The world will catch up to them soon enough.

Dear Diary

November 8th, 2055

Nearly two years of antibiotics, but Guni's infection is gone. I've spent so much time in a hospital over the last twenty months that I scarcely know what fresh air smells like and there's still a long road of recovery left, but he'll be okay. He'll be alive.

But now I have to talk to Siyah about this boyfriend of hers.

Dear Diary

September 20th, 2056

Siyah is so strong headed and I want to shake some sense into her. If she'd seen in that young man's mind what I'd seen, she'd be running for the hills. And she wouldn't listen when I told her. Of course she didn't. She's young and thinks she's in love. And now she's moved in with that disgusting excuse of a man. I can only hope that she comes to her senses soon. Guni's recovering well, but it's strange not having my daughter around here, breathing life into everything. Perhaps this is my fault. I should have paid her more attention through Guni's illness. I've failed her.

Dear Diary

Feburary 24th, 2057

I've done a horrible thing, or perhaps a great thing. The news that Siyah had been shot was not well received, as you might imagine. She came to me and wanted to get away from that Jonathan pelari gadjo but he got to her before I did. But there is nowhere that čivalo baštardo could run that I wouldn't find him. Nobody hurts my children. Nobody.

What I did to that man is something nobody will ever know. Not even him, if he ever learns to wipe the drool from his own chin. Te malavel les i menkiva. (May disease waste him.)

Dear Diary

June 24th, 2058

Today is the day I celebrate my missing son's birth, and the day I bury my mother. I'm not saddened by these events. Daj was ready to go and has been in bad health for the last year. I will miss her counsel, but while Guni is helping local rangers and Siyah is busy with her new fiancé (I adore that man and I hope for grandbabies soon), I've been busy with other things.

Not only have I been selected as the leader of the Charani Roma, but last week someone stumbled into our camp, asking for help. It was clear the young woman had been running for some time and I didn't need to ask why. I helped her hide. I helped her leave. And that's when I knew how I could help. Not only to help mothers keep their babies, but also to help women who's boyfriends thought a relationship meant ownership. A way to help Specials who were misunderstood, wrongly accused, afraid, or in danger.

I plan to move the caravan to the heart of it all. Lincoln City. I wouldn't mind some warmer weather.

Dear Diary

June 2nd, 2060

I'm in New York today and my chip has been ringing nonstop with calls and texts from Siyah. It's time to go back to my family now that this Trevor fellow has been settled. He'll be on his way to Ireland soon. I would normally see someone off when they leave the country but the tone in Siyah's messages have left me feeling worrisome. I hope Guni isn't back in the hospital.

Mirela helps operate the underground railroad that moves Specials in and out of Lincoln City. She's the leader of the Charani Roma and mother of three, though her eldest son was taken from her years ago. Her remaining two children, twins, have given her life meaning despite the fact that Gunari nearly died of Tuberculosis and Qetsiyah got shot by an abusive boyfriend.

She's a strong woman, fiercely protective of what's hers, and likes to help people. She has a gray moral compass and doesn't turn her nose up at drugs or theft, nor revenge missions. She's both temperamental and level-headed, loving and hateful, quiet and loud. She's complex in her beliefs and actions, and nobody may ever know why she does something. Rest assured she's already in your mind and do not get on her bad side.

As long as you realize Mirela's family will always come first, don't mind having your mind pried into, and tolerate the occasional word of wisdom, you'll get along just fine. She's a very motherly figure and has a tendency to play mother to everyone regardless of age. She will pack your lunch with homemade soup and tell you to be careful, then turn around and run a long con like nobody's business.

Do. Not. Harm. Her. Family. She rarely lets trivial things get to her. She can joke around, even with people she dislikes because she can usually find common ground in anyone's mind. But when you screw with her family, she will fry your brain and have you rendered a vegetable before you can even blink. Thankfully, she's not easily offended and brushes most things aside unless it's causing harm.

Mirela was so in love when she was younger, but people change and without effort, love fades. Her unofficial husband left her side seventeen years ago, and she's been single since. She prefers spending her time with her family and doing things for the railroad. However... she is known to have a fling every once in awhile. She still has needs, dammit. And while she's not looking for anything long-term, it's possible, but it would take a very special someone to get her to fall in love again.

About The Player

• Alias: Tara
  • Characters: Noah Erikkson, Mirela Charani, Chase Galloway, Jeromie Evans, Abigail Trahan
  • (M)/Smut: Yes
  • Triggers: None
  • Limits: Nothing as long as it's in character
  • Blurb: Whoo, bad at these. I'm a married mother of two girls and I live on a "retired" farm in Indiana. We used to have horses and stuff but we rent the farmland now. My life pretty much centers around my kids and rping, which I've been doing since my high school years. I started out on a site based on the movie The Covenant, then moved to X-Men, then werewolves, mermaids, faeries, a couple real life sites, etc. I've been staff on most sites that I've been on and it's pretty natural to me now. So if you need anything, just let me know!

Tara . GMT-5 . PM/Discord

[dohtml]<div class="n-sea"><h1>Mirela & name</h1><div class="n-p-main">
 Plot here. Please reply in the other character's shipper so everyone gets some love. Do not reply to your own shipper.
</div><center><div style="padding-top: 15px; font-size: 13px; font-weight: 800; text-transform: uppercase;">

<a href="LINKTOYOURPLOTTER" target="_blank">reply</a>

Posted: Jun 21 2017, 01:21 PM
Class 5

+ welcome to Code 8
Please don't forget to post in the face claim, member directory, and power claim. We look forward to seeing you around the site!
-code 8 staff

PM | DISCORD #9798

Posted: Jun 21 2017, 08:09 PM
Ro, Harbinger
Class 4

Mirela & Roboat

It's a pleasure to meet you, Mirela. Ro would definitely be drawn to a fortune teller's booth, if only because she's too curious for her own good. She knows, of course, that most of it is flowery BS- but it's still fun! Mirela may find it interesting that she's good friends with her sons. Noah, obviously, and Guni from his stay in the hospital. They get into all sorts of mischief. Her past trauma and current events have done quite a number on her, and a motherly figure telling her fortunes would be a good reprieve and reassurance. I believe Rosel would admire Mirela a lot. Also, I'm sure you have a plan in mind for all of it, but if you need someone to help make connections with family members or get info around, Ro would be more than willing to help with whatever you'd need. I'm eager for whatever you'd like.

Posted: Jun 21 2017, 08:43 PM
Ro, Harbinger
Class 4

Mirela & Roboat

Yes! Pockets and I talked about it and we think Guni and Ro are pretty good buddies. Run around, get into trouble, do some underground/blackmail snooping together when they need a set of eyes or ears to help the other out. Ro and Mirela would have more than likely met in the hospital. It's been a while, and Guni and Ro were in the hospital at the same time only briefly. Ro may not remember Mirela super well because she was still getting used to being blind, and voices and memories tend to blend together from that period of time, but she'd figure it out. Mirela would probably remember her? Her face is pretty hard to forget, after all.

And that conversation with Noah would be pretty funny. Like, "Oops. Yeah, she's fantastic." Love it.

Amanvir Singh
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 11:39 PM
Class -

Mirela and Ama

I feel like there’s some potential here for both of them to be beacons for Special kids. Ama has probably dealt with or knows many who are looking to ‘get out’ so to speak, and I’ve kind of decided she’s encountered some orphans who refuse to go anywhere but are probably too young to make it on their own. I think these young kids she’d probably ferry over to Mirela, especially if they already have some sort of established respect and understanding that what they do is to help children. I’d also love for Mirela to talk about being a mom with Ama (who wants kids eventually), because honestly Ama will listen for days and loves to talk about children and…yes.

Ama will do everything to help Mirela, including foster family contacts, she’s a teacher and I think she might have some pull to get info for Mirela, but being a set of eyes and ears in the city would be something Ama’s all about. Again, if it helps the children, she’s on board.

Ama just blushed btw and is stammering and… (that needs to happen, like yesterday, because omg)

But I think and would really like to see them get along, perhaps maybe an adoptive mom/daughter thing? Ama's parents are around but, she loves people and would love Mirela.

Samuel Carlisle
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 11:49 PM
Class 5

Mirela & Sam

The GREAT THING IS. Once Sam realizes she’s a telepath, he doesn’t touch anymore. His initial search is just an identity/ information search, he doesn’t get too deep unless he has a reason to (he’s bored with so many people so he doesn’t pry far). Whenever she, or he, makes a point that he knows what she can do, Sam backs off because he knows what it’s like to be pried into, and he attempts that as a show of respect. Besides, as a class 5, he doesn’t want her to turn him into a zombie just yet. Granted, he loves to power play lesser telepaths, but that’s only when necessary.

Sam isn’t inherently evil or all about manipulating everyone he meets. He puppetmasters those who deny helping him or betray him when it comes to the Resistance and what they do. Frankly, Samael doesn’t hesitate to turn betrayers into zombies or worse, so… there’s that, but initially he’s not going to turn someone into a robot just to amuse him or serve his whims. He works his way there, or, if it takes to long then he gets impatient and trys his hand at manipula-...I mean convincing people of his point of view.

But initially, Sam is about finding people to help Specials and their cause, and while he’s the violent-minded leader, when it comes to ‘his people’ he’s about making sure they’re safe and being taken care of and eventually rising to the top of society. His violence is always spear-headed at the government and enforcers. Meeting someone like Mirela who’s a Romani and a powerful telepath is someone who can help (he would probably initially classify her like he does Amanvir: ‘Useful as is’, and wouldn’t do much to mess with her. I think when his cause and the actions to get it rolling start to amplify, he’ll look to have her help him in more…serious ways.

Now granted, down the line Sam and Samael will probably get a little more…aggressive, and that’s when he’ll have to watch his back for people like her. But for now I think they might have…understanding?

Posted: Aug 9 2017, 01:56 PM
Class 4

Mirela & Eilís

We talked about these two meeting a little while ago. In a Eilís running to meet Guni but meeting Mirela instead. It'd be cute I think. Also amusing since it seems like Eilís has a quiet backburner crush on Guni. (Because really of course she likes someone she has no hope with.) We could totally play this a couple ways. Maybe they run into each other while on the way. Or maybe Guni couldn't make it and switched out with Mirela. Or hell maybe Guni is running late and we can drag Pockets into this too. Whatever floats your boat or works for you lovely. @TARA

Posted: Nov 16 2017, 08:10 PM
Class 4

Mirela & nicky

So first off I suck balls at replying to things like this and I'm so sorry, but yes, having a telepath would make his life so much easier and so much creepier at the same time. He needs a decent mother figure in his life also, his own was a right piece of work, so if that dynamic sprung up - although I guess it'd be more of an older sister thing since i don't think the age difference is huge? Like... barely legal MTV teen moms age difference. Whatever, he needs positive influences of a feminine nature. Also I'd like to get him involved in the railroad so there's that.

As for how they meet... hell... Maybe she's starting to learn ASL because partial deafness? And Nicky has an ad up in a shop window or something? Iunno.

Elsie Sparks
 Posted: Nov 25 2017, 10:08 PM
Class 4

Mirela & Elsie

So, I need these two to interact. Elsie is still crap at controlling her power, and I was thinking since Mirela is how she got into LC (haha) maybe she took a liking to her, and sort of checks up on her or something once in awhile? Maybe she helps her out with her the telepathy thing and helps her learn to control it and stuff.

Whatcha think?

Kellen Walsh
 Posted: Dec 19 2017, 12:24 PM
Class 3

Kellen & Mirela

Mirela's side of the rebellion is definitely better suited to Kel than Sam's, especially when first dipping his toes. Helping the railroad is much more his style, it's something that can be done quietly without getting too involved. Heaven forbid people think he might actually care about something.

His preference would be to take a less active role, quietly donating money and resources. He could have heard about the railroad through someone he represented previously? Unless you had something in mind for a past connection.

His arm might need to be twisted a bit at times but he will be there for them when it counts.
clayton caldwell
 Posted: Dec 28 2017, 11:49 PM
Class 4
social worker

Mierla & Clay

OK! So I can see these two really getting along! I could also see the two of them finding one another and him looking to her for wisdom when he first got into town. Perhaps she had a hand in him getting the community center off the ground and maybe he helps with her underground railroad?

They are both very dedicated to helping people, especially other specials and I think that would be an easy way for them to bond. She may have even taken notice of him when he started to get a name for himself as a lawyer for the Specials.

Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas?

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Specials | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply

non binary

RPG-D roleplay ads nickpic
VECTOR we are warriors Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay

Δrk City wizarding realm we are the strays avalon: a panfandom rp real angst never tires

ACADEMY X Divine Blood affiliate with us! affiliate with us! affiliate with us!

heart[♥]sigh incredible a noncanon persona rp Lochland Grove Escaping Our Shadows affiliate with us!