29 YEARS OLD
34 • Enforcer
- A man who believed following in his father’s footsteps would be his life, Jaxon has found that the world around him is changing, and so is his mentality. A cop turned Enforcer, Jaxon believed that he was doing the right thing by bringing the dangerous and uncontrolled specials in, getting them registered, and making the world a more..comfortable place for those who didn’t have powers. Yet that mentality is warping dramatically. Having found the woman of his dreams to be a class 4 Kinetic, Jaxon is starting to see the conflict between Special and Enforcer in a whole new light, and he’s beginning to second guess his choices to stay with the agency who could bring his Rosel in. In recent time, he’s died -literally- by his sister’s power manifestations, and was brought back to a world turned upside down. Now, Jaxon is facing a tougher time still, with learning those that matter most to him are the same people he has to ostracize and lock up, Jaxon is beginning to really consider those resignation papers and trading in his badge for more...underground reasons. If you don't find 'Shakes' (as his partner lovingly calls him) out walking with his dog, he's probably at home being a couch potato, and attempting to get a nap in.
34 • Human
- Growing up an only child, many would’ve expected she be conceited or self-absorbed. Yet Ama was anything but. Charitable and sweet, she’s the type of woman who mothers everyone she meets, befriends everyone else, and will drop any and everything if you ever need her help. She’s a teacher for grade-schoolers, and takes serious pride in what she does for those children. Of course, she doesn’t stop there, and though it’s not too wide-spread knowledge with the adult circle of Specials, the children of the Special world know of the secret house with the golden sun. Ama runs a safe-house near the edge of South Lincoln, and the place is more than just a spot to rest a weary head. She cooks, cleans, and supplies goods and clothes for kids and teens who need to find a safe harbor in the tumultuous world around them. Ama is a quiet, generous soul, and she strives to make the world a better place than she, or anyone else, might find it. If you don’t find her at the school with the children who are waiting for parents to pick them up, you’ll probably find her outside in her garden with her two dogs.
41 • Special (Telepath)
- If you have any interest in pop culture or movies, you’ve likely heard of Samuel Carlisle. A silver screen actor whose fame grows and grows, he has a reputation for being charming and sweet, and nothing short of a gentleman with fans and public alike. He speaks peacefully and somehow neutrally about the problem of Enforcers and Specials. Yet there’s something hiding behind those blue eyes and easy smile, and you’ll never know it. Samuel is a class 5 Telepath, and he takes quite a bit of pleasure in reading the memories and minds of those around him. He’s an information gatherer, and the more curious he is, the more he uncovers. That’s not to say he has any ill intent, he just likes to know a person and their deepest, darkest memories. Those...however, go to the other ego that lurks behind that focused gaze. ‘Samael’ is the underground resistance ‘’leader’’. Though not official by any means, the radicals and those who believe that things must change, have flocked to his banner. He doesn't want puppets, he wants believers, soldiers, people willing to accept the same things he does; that peace is no longer an option, and protests and chanting in the street is useless. Samael preaches that violence must be met with violence, and the only way to change the system is to force it. Others agree, and those that need convincing, well, Samael has an answer for that too. Though you’ll never know it, Samael uses his powers to manipulate people to his side by simply dredging up the violent and horrific memories of the past that occurred, and then using his silver tongue to convince them of his solutions. In the end, Samael and Samuel have the same goal, a revolution for Specials. Sam believes that it’s high time all Specials be treated like equals or better, and his goal, and his mission is to make that happen.
39 • Special(Douser)
- A rather quiet, nature loving and animal enthusiast, Troy runs a Zoo/Sanctuary on the outskirts of Lincoln City between the beach and the heart of downtown. He lives on the property in a small home way deep in the undeveloped wooded areas. He's a douser, and the most he puts his powers to use is when he takes the day off of
playing with animals running his zoo and goes out diving, surfing, or swimming. He spends a lot of time with his animals, but you can almost always find him walking around somewhere in the zoo with one of his critters on his shoulder or arm. A charitable and friendly man, Troy doesn't have much in terms of a voice for specials, but he cares in his own quiet way. Kind-hearted and soft spoken, Troy is a great friend to have.
Plus, he'll get you in to play with your favorite animal...probably.
35 • Special(Feeler)
- Daniel is an incredibly shy man, but an unusually smart one as well. Having come from an abusive family and risen from nothing to the position of ER Doctor, Ethan changed his name when he realized that the final link in his chain that tethered him was the name his parents gave. He spent from 19 years old until nearly 30 focusing purely on his work and education, and only broke away from that to try to find and interact with his sister, Darci. The meeting didn't go as planned, and while Daniel was chased away, he's not completely deterred.
He's resolute in reconnecting with his baby sister and rekindling the friendship they had. He's recently been discovered to be a Special, and was registered.
Somehow, and he's not sure how long it's going to last, he's still employed with the Hospital, but he feels like he's on icy waters. Quiet, aloof, but truly warm and personable deep down, Daniel takes some time to warm up, but once he does, he's a joyous man who loves making people laugh.
I AM LEGION, FOR WE ARE MANY
FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
PM | DISCORD #9798