23 YEARS OLD
44 POSTS
Healer
Class 4
Enforcer Healer
Special

“ big sister ”
VIVIAN ARCHER - 27 - MELANIE SCROFANO
Meet Vivian Archer. She's Bella's older sister and a class 5 terra.

When their parents were killed by enforcers, she killed the last surviving enforcer and went into a sort of catatonic state until Bella used her powers to help. Viv caused the house they were staying in to collapse, but all in all it was a good thing. She now grows all the crops and herbs for the family, selling the extras at the market they started up together.

Her personality is pretty open. Bella here is super sweet and tenderhearted, so it would be fun if Vi has a more sarcastic side that her friends consider to be endearing once they get to know her. Bella adores her, and they have a strong sisterly bond. Viv is also interested in joining the resistance, but Bella doesn't want her to because of her own various reasons. For more info, check out Bella's app!

Face claim is Melanie Scrofano because duh.

“ big brother ”
ALEX ARCHER - 30 - GARRETT HEDLUND
Meet Alexander Archer. He's the eldest Archer and the "caretaker" of the trio. He's the one who, at nineteen years old, stepped up and took care of them when their parents died. Alex is strong, capable, and protective. Alex is the most experienced hunter out of the group, though he often holds competitions to see if the girls can bring home the most/biggest game.

His status as a special is up to you. He could be a brawn, which would make the most sense, but that is just a suggestion. Again, he is very open. For more info, check Bella's app!

Face claim is Garrett Hedlund but we can discuss others if you aren't feeling him.

“ secret girlfriend ”
TORI - MID/LATE TWENTIES - KAT BARRELL
TAKEN

Yes I'm a fangirl and yes I'm doing this. So sue me. \o/

So this is Tori. No last name, that's up to you. She's an enforcer in her mid/late-twenties, and Bella is falling head over heels for her. I didn't specify much in Bella's app, but from the conversations they've had, Bella believes her to be a good cop who's just out there to make the world a better, safer place. Tori doesn't know that Bella is a special (OR DOES SHE?!), and Bella hasn't told her brother or sister that she's dating an enforcer. This is mainly why she doesn't want Viv to join the resistance, because she knows that there are good cops out there - it just so happens that she's falling in love with one.

We can make this as fun or as heartbreaking as you want. Is Tori really in the dark about who and what Bella is? Is she telling the truth about how she feels towards specials (i.e. that they should be treated with respect just like everyone else)? Does she even love Bella!? I'm up for literally whatever, because like all RPers, I love drama.

So yeah. That's pretty much it. Face claim is Kat Barrell because duh.

PM
^
Isabella Archer
 Posted: Mar 26 2018, 02:02 PM
Bella
23 YEARS OLD
44 POSTS
Healer
Class 4
Enforcer Healer
Special

All characters are currently available! Again, Bella's powers have been found out (as well as her sister's), so things will get pretty interesting for the Archers and for Bella/Tori.
PM
^
Tori Landis
 Posted: May 21 2018, 06:40 PM
Tori
26 YEARS OLD
5 POSTS
n/a
Class -
Enforcer
Enforcer

*pterodactyl screech*
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Wanted Ads | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

special
enforcer
human
males
females
non binary
totals

affiliates
resources
RPG-D roleplay ads nickpic
static
scrolling
heart[♥]sigh incredible a noncanon persona rp Lochland Grove Escaping Our Shadows affiliate with us!