Posted: Feb 2 2017, 11:15 PM
Holly
22 YEARS OLD
103 POSTS
Pyro
Class 5
Unemployed
Special

This is Maxine. She's a Class 4 Absorber and she's pretty much all that Holly has right now. They met after Holly fled her hometown after accidentally killing her parents, and she's the one who helped Holly understand what it really meant to be Special. They started out as two girls fleeing the law together -- whatever she did to warrant arrest is up to you -- but eventually their relationship turned into something decidedly more physical. She also occasionally helps Holly by stealing her pyro powers for a few hours, which means that for a little while, Holly doesn't have to worry about blowing anything up or setting anything (or anyone) on fire.

Everything about her is pretty open, including her face. She should be between 21 and 29 years old (Holly doesn't mind age differences), somewhere on the LGBT spectrum, and the only thing about her personality I'd like to see is that she and Holly butt heads. A lot. When they're not getting along, they're fighting. There's no middle ground with them, and as I said in Holly's plotter, they're like oil and water. What that means to you is left open to your own interpretation. Does she support Holly's decision to push her brother away? Does she understand Holly's anxiety, or does she get tired of having to help her all the time? Does she actually love Holly, or just think she's a good piece of ass now and again? How does she feel about being on the run? Is she even a criminal or did she just lie to Holly to gain her trust?! DRAMA.

Basically, they cause each other a lot of pain, frustration, and heartache. Holly blames Max, and Max most likely blames Holly.

So yeah, most of her is pretty open. I'm not saying they're finals or anything; this is just where they currently are, and it'd be fun to play the rest of it out. If you have any questions or want to talk through some ideas, feel free to post here, or PM me, or hit me up in the cbox. I also have lots of different messengers, so whatever works best for you!

PM
^
Neato
 Posted: Dec 17 2017, 10:48 AM
YEARS OLD
0 POSTS
Class
IS

Hi there!

I know I'm a guest, so I hope it's okay to post this here, but I'd be super interested in taking this want ad if you're comfortable with a new member taking her
^
LEX
 Posted: Dec 17 2017, 12:12 PM
Lexbean
27 YEARS OLD
10 POSTS
Feeler
Class 4
Fangirl
OOC

Hi hi!

I’m happy to hear you’re interested! I’m totally A-OK with a new member taking her. Feel free to hit me up on Discord if you wanna y’all details. :D
PM
^
 Posted: Dec 17 2017, 01:39 PM
YEARS OLD
0 POSTS
Class
IS

Sounds great! I'm not altogether familiar with discord, but I have joined the code 8 chat :D
^
LEX
 Posted: Dec 18 2017, 02:39 PM
Lexbean
27 YEARS OLD
10 POSTS
Feeler
Class 4
Fangirl
OOC

Haha well whenever you are on Discord, you can send me a direct message and we can get to talking. :)
PM
^
LEX
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 08:47 AM
Lexbean
27 YEARS OLD
10 POSTS
Feeler
Class 4
Fangirl
OOC

Max is still open!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Wanted Ads | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

special
enforcer
human
males
females
non binary
totals

affiliates
resources
RPG-D
static
VECTOR we are warriors Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay

Δrk City wizarding realm we are the strays avalon: a panfandom rp real angst never tires

demon realm ACADEMY X affiliate with us! affiliate with us! affiliate with us! affiliate with us! affiliate with us!

scrolling
heart[♥]sigh incredible a noncanon persona rp Lochland Grove affiliate with us!