4 POSTS
Human
Class -
Mayor
Human

Melody Reinhardt-Steele

electric love

47-55 + Alex Kingston+ Wife

Melody is a professor of political science at Lincoln City University. She and Veronica met at a political conference, immediately liked one another, and they started dating while Ronnie was campaigning to be mayor. Once she won the election, Melody proposed, and they got married a month later because life is short and #yolo. Intellectual, flirtatious, loves banter, sassy - a perfect match for Veronica in every way. I imagine she was a wild child, and still is in many ways. She and Veronica like to openly flirt with one another, and sometimes pull in the people around them (which is always hilarious). Veronica believes her to be human, but her actual "species" is up to the player.

Play-by is Alex Kingston and I'm pretty set on this. Read more about her in Ronnie's app!

Daisy Steele

there she goes

22 + Kylie Bunbury+ Daughter

Daisy is Veronica's only child. I purposefully left out a lot of information in Veronica's app because I want to leave most of her up to the player. She's attending Lincoln City University, but the reason/major is entirely open. I did note that she and Veronica aren't super close at the moment, but again, the reason is up to the player. How does she feel about her mother changing careers? What about her sudden engagement and quick marriage to Melody? Is she even human or is she Special? Feel free to discuss your ideas with me!

Play-by is Kylie Bunbury, but if you're not 100% sold on her, we can talk about alternatives.

Angelica

sister, sister

43 + Angela Bassett+ Sister

Angelica (Angie) is Veronica's younger sister. They were very close when they were younger, but their different interests as teenagers led them to different places in life. Angie got a basketball scholarship, and she got married in her 20s/30s, but everything else is up to the player. Being the sister of the mayor could mean a lot of fun for this character. She can be human or special.

Play-by suggestions: Angela Bassett, Jill Marie Jones, and Sanaa Lathan. If you have other ideas, feel free to hit me up.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Wanted Ads | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

special
enforcer
human
males
females
non binary
totals

affiliates
resources
RPG-D roleplay ads nickpic
static
VECTOR we are warriors Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay

Δrk City wizarding realm we are the strays avalon: a panfandom rp real angst never tires

ACADEMY X Divine Blood affiliate with us! affiliate with us! affiliate with us!

scrolling
heart[♥]sigh incredible a noncanon persona rp Lochland Grove Escaping Our Shadows affiliate with us!